PRIVACY & SAFETY
Gem’s Boutique, GB Designs & Unique Gems are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect.
We may collect the following information:
– Contact information including postcode and email address.
– Password information in regards to accessing this site.
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– To keep you updated as to any Sales, Special Offers or Promotions that we may have.
– To inform you of any new products that we believe may be of interest to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Payment is handled for you by, Stripe, Wix Payments or PayPal and can be completed by using any of the accepted debit or credit cards or by using your PayPal account. When you click the ‘confirm’ button on the final checkout page your browser will automatically redirect you to either of the secure gateways, where you will be asked to enter your credit or debit card details, or your PayPal login details.
We are not liable for any unauthorised, erroneous or denied payments.